PSP Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9 Released!
PSP Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9 is released. is the latest PSP Custom Firmware to be release to the homebrew community by PSP Developer Neur0n who has decided to release his latest CFW known as PSP CFW 6.39 ME-9 a few hours ago . This new version of PSP CFW 6.39 includes a few bugs fixes and offer better compatibility and stability the previous version . So if you are using a older version, Then free to download the latest version known as PSP CFW 6.39 ME-9 below in our download section . Don’t forget to read the developer statement below for more information about PSP CFW 6.39 ME-9 and it’s feature . Remember that installing a PSP CFW into your PSP will void your Sony Warranty. Also as with any other PSP CFW installation , There is always a chance of a brick, So make sure to follow instruction carefully to avoid any issue with the installation of PSP CFW 6.39 ME-9 into your PSP System .
Note, that LCFW 6.39 ME-9 now also supports the PSP Go and feature LCFW 6.39 ME versions
LCFW 6.39LME installer for OFW6.39
– What is this? –
This is LCFW installer for OFW6.39.
Only work on 01g ,02g , 03g, 04g, ,05g ,07g and 09g model.
The degree of stability is still unknown.
Please test it on your own and refer to different people’s test reports.
– How to use –
Copy “installer” folder and “launcher” folder at “ms0:/PSP/GAME/”
– Preparation –
First. You need to install LCFW modules in your PSP.
1.Execute “LME Installer for 6.39? from XMB.
2.You can select these action:
Press x to install LCFW.
Press  to uninstall LCFW.
Press R to exit.
After the action, PSP will rboot.
– Start LCFW –
1.Execute “LME Launcher for 6.39? from XMB.
– How to enter RecoveryMenu? –
From XMB :Open VshMenu and select “Enter Recovery -”
From LCFW:Execute “639 launcher” again.
From OFW :Execute “639 launcher” with hold “R”.
– How to mount UmdVideo? –
0. Enable UmdVideo option at RecoveryMenu-config-Use UmdVideo Patch (Go only).
1. copy Iso file at ms(ef)0:/ISO/VIDEO/ .
2. Open VshMenu and select Iso file name.
– Credit –
some1: For his sceHttpStorageOpen kxploit.
liquidzigong: For his 639kxploit POC.
bbtgp: For his PrxEncrypter.
Draan: For his kirk-engine code.
J416: For his rebootex sample.
BombingBasta: For his translated recovery menu file in french.
N-zaki : For providing PSPGo from him.
– About translating the recovery menu –
To translate the recovery ,create a text file in ms0:/seplugins/xx_recovery.txt or flash1:/xx_recoery.txt.
“xx” is the language code of your language.
es – spanish
en – english
fr – french
de – german
it – italian
ja – japanese
ko – korean
nl – netherlands
pt – portuguese
ru – russian
ch1 – chinese simplified
ch2 – chinese traditional
To use custom font in RecoveryMenu, put font data at ms0:/seplugins/font_recovery.bin.
– Fixed a bug in Official Static ELF loading.
– Fixed a CPU clock in GAME mode.
– Added a patch for 0×80020148 error.
– Fixed a UmdMountPatch (beta4. 05g only)
– Fixed a ISO Parental Level.
– Fixed a bug in OE driver(again).
– Fixed a bug that failed to sleep when you change the CPU clock.
– Added a page controll in RecoveryMenu-Plugin.
– Updated UMD Video mount. Now you can play UMD video/audio without dummy UMD.
– Fixed a crash when useing Dark_AleX’s LEDA.
– Change the iso Parental Level from 5 to 1.
– Increase plugin path character buffer in PluginManager from 32 to 64.
– Fixed Launcher bug.
– Fixed PSN game bug.
– Added RecoveryMode translate and custom font feature.
– Added Gameboot Skip option.
– Added RecoveryMenu option in vshmenu.
– Fixed a bug in OE driver.
– Fixed a bug when enter suspend with VshMenu opened.
– Fixed MEdriver bug.
– Added BatteryConfig submenu in RecoveryMenu.
– Added Speed up MS option(beta).
– Update 639Launcher. Now you can switch between PRO-B6 and ME-3
– Fixed freeze bug when try to connect to PSN.
– First release.
– Fixed RecoveryMenu text.
– Fixed ExtraMemory bug.
– Changed NetworkUpdates default value.
– Source code optimization.