/* Filed under PSP */
After the reveal of the debug mode and the recovery menu you wouldn’t be surprised that Vita has more hidden functions . Today a Japanese site reported another one. It displays some hidden system information.
All you need to do in order to try it out is :
- Go to Settings – System – System Information on your Vita, PSP or PS3. ( Yes it works on all three of them. )
- Press and hold for about 3-4 sec the following combo : L + R + D-pad Left + Square.
- After you release the button combo immediately press Start.
- You now see the complete information about your firmware.
It’s kind of useless but it’s quite funny, isn’t it.
Here is a video if you wasn’t able to do it right or just don’t have Vita yet :
Source : http://emuonpsp.net/
- First PS Vita bugs and hardware issues exposed
- Famitsu’s PSV FAQ reveales interesting details
- Sony Pre-TGS Press Conference : Video from Vita’s OS
- TGS : Vita to Get External Battery