/* Filed under Gadgets */
Shadow eBike is an electric bike that appeals with its aesthetic looks and wireless technology. Powered by a 250W – 350W motor and a 36V 10Ah lithium-ion battery, the bike can cover 20-25km on motor power alone and 35-40km with pedal-assist before it requires a 4-5 hours’ full charge. The motor, battery and cables are all packed inside the front wheel to give the bike a neat and elegant look. Toronto-based Daymak Inc. has dubbed the Shadow Ebike “the world’s first wireless power-assist electric bicycle.”
The bike’s electric motor, regenerative brakes, throttle and pedals are wirelessly controlled by the Daymak Drive controller packed inside the front wheel. The wheel also includes a USB port, charging port and an LED battery power display. When brakes are applied, the regenerative braking system sends power back to the batteries. The wheel also doubles as a generator to recharge electronic devices via its USB port. The Daymak wireless technology has potential for future integration with Smartphones and PCs.
- DreamGEAR Shadow Wireless PS3 Controller With Uniquely Relocated Analog Sticks
- Panasonic Titanium Flat-Road Electric Bike
- Anti-Tampering Halo Bike Lock to Alert Owners of Theft
- Ride Safe with iHome’s iH85B
- Download Y’z Shadow (YzShadow) 1.9 for Shadow and Transparent Effects in Windows XP
- Fix 0x8004230C Error in Windows
- Exclude Files from Shadow Copies (Previous Versions and System Restore)
- Make Vista Right Click Menu Transparent
- Award Winning Backup Application NTI Shadow 3 Offers Free Download: Valid For One Week
- NEC Introduces Eco-Friendly Wireless Spy Camera Powered By Fluorescent Light
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 at 12:31 am and is filed under Computers Electronic Gadgets. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.