/* Filed under PSP */
Some first entries in the PSP Genesis Competition are starting to roll in. (Remember dev’s this is the biggest homebrew comp ever, $4500 in price money!) Strangelove brings us a rather cool looking Plugin Manager. The perfect application to manage your plugins without the need for a computer and test editor. Do it all right from your PSP.
“YAPM (A) Plugins Manager” is just what the name implies. It’s a homebrew to
keep your PRX plugins organized. It started out as a project to get more
experience coding for the PSP and also because other Plugin Managers at the
time either had bugs or were written in a foreign language, or both.
The name stands for “Yet Another Plugin Manager” it is also a recursive
acronym. It is coded using the OldSchool library and the MyPSPw toolchain.
- Graphical, not text based.
– Statistics and help screen.
- Toggle plugins on/off.
– Edit lines w/ on-screen keyboard.
– Remove and insert lines.
– Save and load .txt files.
- Creates .txt files if they don’t exist.
– Handles unix, macintosh and windows text files.
– Automatically removes empty lines.
– Secret screenshot function.
– Small size.
– English language.
TagsSimilar PostsSearch Terms